1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Employment in any other bureau after serving as Soldier for 12 years?

    sir i am serving soldier, completed 12yrs i wish to serve with any other bureau, is it possible?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts