My I sight is 2.5(right) & 2.0(left), am I eligible for N.D.A?
My I sight is 2.5(right) & 2.0(left), am I eligible for N.D.A?
More Related Questions:
- Am I eligible for Air Force having Laser operation few days ago?
- Am I eligible to join Indian Army/Indian Navy/Indian Air Force if having weakness in eye?
- Am I eligible for Logistics work in Indian Navy having eye powers of -3 and -3.25?
- Eye sight requirement for UES-22?
- What is the Eligibility Criteria required to Join in Indian Army? Am I eligible for Indian Army after completing B.A Honors in Social Science or LLB? In case What is the Application Procedure for the same?
- Candidate having defects in eyesight is eligible for NDA Cadet?
- Am I eligible for Navy having eye sight of 24/6?
- Am I eligible to join Indian Army having eye sight of 1.75?
- Whether my choice of Air Force will be changed to Army if my eyesight is -4.0?
- Is there a requirement of 8/8 eyesight for Indian Air Force?
Eye Sight are as follows:
1.For Army - To read in a distant vision chart with each eye, with or without glasses, Myopia: Not more than 2.5 D, Hypermetropia: Not more than 3.5 D including Astigmatism.
2.For Army - Distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6. Near vision N-5 each eye, Myopia: Nil, Hypermetropia: 2 D Sph. Astigmatism 0.75 Color Vision CPI (MLT)
after reading this you can surely make out that you are eligible or not.
National Defence Academy
NDA is a highly prestigious in the defence field.
NDA examination is conducted by UPSC government twice every year.
For NDA, every year no. of candidates applying is increasing which increases the competition to get into it.
To get into NDA, you must clear all the sections of NDA exam including the Medical rounds for which you need to be physically fit.
You must be fit according to the prescribed standards given below :
Physical Standards :
> You must be be free from any disease or disability.
> You should not be overweight or underweight.
> You must not have chest size below 81 cms.
> Height : Your height should not less than 157.5 cm and for Air Force 162.5 cms.
> VISION STANDARDS :
> You must have a normal eyesight.
Uncorrected without glass - 6/6.
Corrected with glass - 6/6.
To get more information of PHYSICAL STANDARDS, click on www.upsc.....physical.htm
1) Your eye sight you should be 6/6 , 6/9 Uncorrected without Glass ,
2) Your Eye sight should be 6/6, 6/6 , Corrected with Glass
Vision Standards for NDA Examination :-
- Uncorrected without glass :- 6/9
- Corrected with glass :- 6/6
- Limits of Myopia : - 0.75
- Limits of Hypermetropia :- +1.5
So, If you having any defect your eyes then your not eligible for NDA Examination as the guide lines .
For More Information please visit the Official website :- http://upsc.gov.in/
NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .
For recruitment of :-
>>Indian Air force
To apply for this examination , candidate must have a proper standards , if you have not a proper eye standards then you can't apply for this examination .
>>Eye Sight should have a 6/6 , 6/9 Uncorrected without Glass
>>Eye Sight Should have 6/6 , 6/6 corrected Glass
Visual Standards for Navy exam :-
Uncorrected Without Glass :- 6/9
Corrected with glass :- 6/6
Limits of Myopia :- -0.75
Limits of Hypermetropia :- +1.5
Binocular Vision :- III
Limits of Color Preception :- I
Visual Standards for Air force Exam :-
Minimum Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
correctable to 6/6 only for Hypermetropia.
Colour vision CP-1
Hypermetropia: +2.0 D Sph Manifest Myopia: Nil
Retinoscopic Myopia: -0.5 in any Meridian permitted
Astigmatism: +0.75 D Cyl (within +2.0 D-Max) .
If you are not satisfy the above standards then you are not eligible to apply for NDA exam .
official website :- www.upsc.gov.in/
Am I eligible with 1.25 eyesight for NDA enterance examination?
The basic requirement for the eyesight is -3.5 D to +3.5 D.
>A candidate must have 6/6 in bettereye and 6/9 in worse eye with or without glasses.
>Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D and hypermetropia not more than 3.5 D .
So you are eligible for NDA.
Keep preparing for it nd enjoy a royal life.
All the best
NDA is stands for National Defence Academy. Through NDA you can join following defence wings:-
- Indian Army
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Navy
Eyesight requirement for NDA is as follows:-
For Indian Army - To read in a distant vision chart with each eye, with or without glasses, Myopia: Not more than 2.5 D, Hypermetropia: Not more than 3.5 D including Astigmatism.
For Indian Navy - Distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6. Near vision N-5 each eye, Color vision CPI (MLT). Myopia: Not to exceed 0.75 D in either eye, Hypermetropia: Not more than 1.5 D (better eye) and 2.5 D (worse eye)
For Indian Air Force - Distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6. Near vision N-5 each eye, Myopia: Nil, Hypermetropia: +2 D Sph. Astigmatism +0.75 Color Vision CPI (MLT).
For further detail visit Official website:- http://nda.nic.in
NDA(National Defence Academy) Examination is Conducted for the Recruitment of candidates in Army wings, Naval Wings and Air Force wings. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Intermediate examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects to apply for all the wings of NDA. Those who have not study these subjects in Intermediate examination are only apply for army wings of NDA, this examination is only for unmarried male candidates age between 16.5 to 19 years. If you have fulfill the given Eligibility, then you can apply for NDA Examination.
To apply for this examination, you must be fit as per the medical standards, You must be ingood physical and mental health and free from any disease.
Eye Sight Eligibility:
## you should be able to read in a distant vision chart 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in worse eye with or without glasses.
## Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D and hypermetropia not more than 3.5 D including Astigmatism.
For Naval candidates:
## Uncorrected without glass : 6/9
## Corrected with glass : 6/6
## Limits of Myopia : -0.75
## Limits of Hypermetropia : +1.5
## Binocular vision : III
Those who habitually wear spectacles are not eligible for Air Force, Minimum distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other, correctable to 6/6 only for Hypermetropia, Color vision CP-I Hypermetropia : + 2.0 D Sph
## Manifest Myopia : Nil
## Limits of colour perception : I.
Eyesight for 3 wings are:
1. To read in a distant vision chart with each eye(with or without glasses).
2. Myopia: Should be less than 2.5D(Dioptre).
3. Hypermetropia: Less than 3.5 D.
1. Vision should be 6/6.
2. Myopia: Not more than 0.75 D.
3. Hypermetropia: Not more than 1.5 D in case of better eye and 2.5 D in case of worse eye.
1. Distant vision should be 6/6.
2. Myopia: Nil.
3. Hypermetropia: Not to exceed 2 D.
-ALL THE BEST.
HELLO MY DEAR FRIEND...................
- >>as far as the medical specification of eyesight are concerned, they are as followss:-
- >>Uncorrected without glass :- 6/9
- >>Corrected with glass :- 6/6
- >>Limits of Myopia : - 0.75
- >>Limits of Hypermetropia :- +1.5
wish you all the best.............................................. .
If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board then you are applicable for NDA exam.
But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.
Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.
Eye sight criteria :-
my eye sight is 2.75 left & 2.5 ryt. am i eligiable
am i eligible for nda if i has glasses and my eyesight is -1.75? please reply...