1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    How to apply for various types of entry exams? Information about CDSE conducted by UPSC?

    I am an Engineering graduate in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai university. My aggregate is 61% but i had 2 KTs in the 4th semester which i cleared in the 5th sem. I was born in July 1989.

    I am eager to join the armed forces, preferably the Indian Navy or the Indian Airforce.

    I have the details about the various types of entries, but i need to know "How to apply for each of them?". I am only aware about the CDSE conducted by UPSC.

  2. #2
    vikas422 is offline Senior Member vikas422 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Re: How to apply for various types of entry exams? Information about CDSE conducted by UPSC?


    If you are eager to join Defence services then you must daily check the
    following sites.






    CDSE stans for combined Defence Service Examinations which is held by
    UPSC . Following are the elligibility criteria to aply for CDS exam..

    1. You should be graduated from a recognised university.
    2) You should be unmarried.
    3) You should be indian citizen.
    4) Only male candidate can appply.
    5) Age limit is in between 19 to 23 years.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-03-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. How to join Armed Forces after B.Tech?
    By harsh in forum Questions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-09-2012, 09:43 PM
  3. How to join as a Dentist in Armed Forces?
    By Unregistered in forum Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2012, 09:19 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-07-2012, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts