1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    How can I apply for UES exam if dropped one year in B.Tech(EEE)?

    Dear Sir,

    I am Mr. Thejasvi, age 21 years, doing my 2nd year btech EEE Engineering , due to family problem, i got detained last year due to attendance shortage.

    1.Can i apply for UES ARMY ?
    2.If not, how can i apply again? tell all the ways to my entry in UES.

    Sir kindly guide me the way, to my life ambition .

    Thejasvi Narayana.

  2. #2
    sujeet1988 is offline Senior Member sujeet1988 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Re: How can I apply for UES exam if dropped one year in B.Tech(EEE)?

    First thing you should take care that if you are are applying for the university entry scheme then you need to make sure its your pre final years because others will not be entertained for the interview.
    As you said that you have dropped 1year in btech that means you have a backlog so first you need to clear that examination then only you can apply at the prefinal year.
    Here are some eligibility criteria you can see before you apply for the same.
    you must be a prefinal year of engineering to apply for the same.
    your age should be 19 to 24.5 years ofage.
    There will be no written examination if you apply for the same as if you are shortlisted by the selection board then you will be directly called for the SSB for the same, and after that if you clear the SSb round then you will be called for the medical examination and then the merit list for the same will be announced if there will be your name then only you will be selected or you will be merit out.
    for more details log on to www.upsc.gov.in
    thank you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts